| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Villa Riva in February is fairly hot at 24.95 °C (76.91 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.2 °C (86.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.7 °C (67.5 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in February is not exactly parched. Circa 109.6mm (4.3in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 11:16 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Villa Riva February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Villa Riva, Dominican Republic
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Villa Riva: